*A solid colored tank top or fitted t-shirt- These are a great way to show off your belly and will look great with a skirt or jeans
*Long fitted skirt or dress- a more fitted skirt shows off the belly more. A looser dress can be soft and flowing.
*Add a pop of color with a solid shirt. Prints can distract from the subject
*A narrow belt around the top of the belly will make the waist look narrow and emphasize the belly
*If you want some bare belly shots a bandeau top or rolling up your shirt works great.
For Newborn photographs:
*If mom and dad are going to be in the pictures please wear a neutral colored tank or shirt.
*Baby can wear some of your favorite clothes or nothing at all. If you want them to be clothed more simply a white onsie works great.
*hats, bows, balls or other items can also be included
For Family Photographs:
* Wear solid colored or subtle patterned clothing
* Choose similar tones for your top and bottom (both dark or both light) so that one doesn’t look bigger than the other.
* Choose 1-3 colors for your group portrait, ones with similar tones that go nicely together and have everyone work within that color palette.
* Choose a top with sleeves at least to the elbow
* Choose long pants for men/ladies or a skirt below the knee for ladies
* Choose dark socks and footwear (unless it’s a barefoot photo on the beach)
* Keep jewelry simple and minimalistic
* Do your hair the way you’d normally do it while wearing these clothes – no fancy up dos with jeans, no pony tails with evening gowns, etc.
* If getting a haircut or new hairdo, make your appointment at least 2 weeks prior to your portrait session.